Maids, helpers, caregivers, FDWs etc. Different people have different ways of addressing the maids from overseas. However, MOM(Ministry of Manpower) classifies them as Foreign Domestic Workers (FDWs) and they work in Singapore under the Work Permit category.  As the procedures and requirements to apply the permits are quite cumbersome and tedious, our years of experience will be able to assist you in any application, renewal or cancellation of Work Permit that you may require. 


Here's what you need to do. Contact Able Best today!